SignEasy has released a new version of API's :-
Latest stable API Version V2.1:
We are introducing a new version of APIs for SignEasy integration. This will be available from 01 March 2021.
Latest stable API URL: https://docs.signeasy.com/v2.1/reference
Previous API URL :-
SignEasy APIs let you integrate with SignEasy to send documents out for eSignatures, have users eSign documents on your own site or app, or even integrate your SignEasy account activity into 3rd party apps like Salesforce, Slack, Hubspot, or Xero.
SignEasy has a diverse set of APIs that give you complete control over your documents and data. You can send documents out, track them, get notified of any changes, download, or even delete your documents once you have them backed up on your servers.
- Embedded Signing : Get documents signed in your own app or website
- Embedded Sending - Sign or send documents out for signature from your own app or website.
- Embedded Self Sign - Create embedded links to self sign documents and complete the signature workflow.
- Merge Fields. - Pre-fill documents with custom data before sending them out for signature with data from your internal systems.
You can listen for event notifications so you can build a reliable workflow in your application.
SignEasy uses webhooks to notify your application when an event is triggered in your account. Webhooks are particularly useful for asynchronous events like when a customer’s signature workflow is completed, or when a client sends a document out for signature and it gets viewed by the recipient.
Begin using webhooks with your SignEasy integration in just three steps:
- Use webhook.site to test your webhook url.
- Now, create a webhook endpoint on your server.
- Register the above created endpoint with SignEasy to go-live.
Learn more about webhooks here.
Checkout sample webhook payloads here
If you need help in understanding or integrating the SignEasy APIs into your service or application, please use the Support section above to connect with our API Solution Engineers.
Updated about a month ago