There are two kinds of apps or integrations that are possible with SignEasy, based on the number of SignEasy accounts who will use your app.
A single user app or integration usually has only one SignEasy account being used and different users sign or send documents via that one account.
You would be building a single user app if:
- You are using Embedded Signing, to get your own users to sign documents on your website or mobile app.
- You want to hold all data and documents in a single SignEasy account.
- You want to use a single SignEasy account throughout your organization.
If you are building a single user application, go here to see how to generate API keys and authenticate your APIs.
A multi-user app or integration has multiple SignEasy account holders using your app to manage or use SignEasy on your platform.
You would be building a multi-user app, if
- You are building a SignEasy integration on a CRM like Salesforce, Quickbooks or Xero.
- You want to different team members in the organization to have their own SignEasy accounts, and they manage and send documents for signature themselves.
- You want to sandbox user data & documents into individual accounts.
If multiple SignEasy account holders would be using your integration/app, you would have to use oAuth for API authentication to seek each of the account holder's permission to run APIs on their behalf.
Updated about 1 year ago